|submitted by TNGSystems to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]|
|submitted by Rufflenator to 3bitcoins [link] [comments]|
|submitted by ososru to Bitcoin4free [link] [comments]|
|submitted by scgco to GGCrypto [link] [comments]|
|submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
|submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
|submitted by Cryptoexplained to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]|
|submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
|submitted by Cryptoexplained to btc [link] [comments]|
submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAllTV [link] [comments]
submitted by kintax to litecoin [link] [comments]
|submitted by bitttycoin to Bitcoin [link] [comments]|
|submitted by sacrelege to Bitcoin [link] [comments]|
Absolutely fantastic resource. You can visit them here.
Quick-Reference Ammo ChartAn updated ammo chart can be found on the wiki.
Huge collection of all the keys in the game. These are also on the wiki, but this page has them all on one page, and tries to inform the user if the key is worth keeping or using.
Map Keys and You
Pretty self explanatory. Also includes a Key guide and a Mod guide.
Tarkov's Weapon Compatibility Guide
Courtesy of Veritas (Send me his reddit username?), It's located here. (Open in new tab.) Contains: Detailed information about: Ammunition, Health, Firearms, Body Armor, Helmets, Rigs & Backpacks, Labs & Quest keys. Outdated! Needs to be updated for .12
HUGE Reference Bible by Veritas
Gate 3 Extract
To see what extracts are available to you, double tap 'O' to show raid time and your exfils. If it has a ???? it might not be open.
DISCLAIMER: Labs, like much of Tarkov, is under constant development, so issues may be fixed or created without warning. Always check patch notes!Labs is a very complex map compared to the rest of Tarkov. There is a great deal more exfiltrations but many of them have requirements or a sequence of events needed to be able to extract from them. It is recommended to read the Tarkov Wiki on Labs before raiding there.
Experience Farming on LabsLabs is one of the best places to farm experience in the entire game. Killing a Raider with a headshot awards 1100 Experience. This does not include any looting, inspection (searching bodies), examine, streak, or other experience.
Changes coming to LabsDisclaimer: I am not a BSG developer or employee. This is what I have seen on this subreddit and heard elsewhere. Some might be purely rumor, but other points are confirmed by Nikita Labs is undergoing constant changes. Nikita and BSG take feedback seriously, and always consider what the players are telling them. It known that Labs will eventually be accessed via the Streets of Tarkov map, and will require you to enter that map, make it to the labs entrance, and then extract from Labs to return to Streets of Tarkov and exfil from there as well. This will likely add an additional layer of risk to being ambushed for your goodies along your way out, as well as punishing damage taken in labs more severely. Additionally, keycards will have a limited number of uses, and may open more than one room.
Health ItemsTarkov features many health items - 'Aid' items, which can be used to restore your characters health and to fix ailments or injuries he receives as the result of combat or mishaps. The two most important health conditions to consider are bloodloss and fractures, which have both been covered above. Some food items may have ancillary effects, such as losing hydration.
submitted by Smart_Smell to Robopay [link] [comments]
The basics of crypto-trading: indicators, charts and trend lines
Halving on the Bitcoin network has become one of the key events in the cryptocurrency market, which has fueled the interest not only of long-standing players, but also has caused the release of new ones. This is evidenced by recent data on the growing demand for crypto assets on top cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bithumb Global. For those who are just getting acquainted with the crypto-market and want to try their hand at trading a new class of assets, we will tell you what tools crypto-exchanges offer and how to use them in crypto-trading.
To start trading cryptocurrencies, you must first select:
• Crypto-wallet — there are several types of crypto-wallets: hot, cold, desktop, mobile and paper. All of them provide different levels of security and convenience. At the same time, the best option for storing cryptocurrencies is the use of two different wallets — hot and cold. So do most large companies working with digital assets.
• Crypto-exchange is a trading platform that will allow you to exchange, buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Such platforms can be centralized (CEX), decentralized (DEX) or hybrid, combining the qualities of CEX and DEX.
• A crypto-portfolio is a collection of crypto-assets collected for profit. It is best to form it in three stages: part of the currency for long-term storage (from 1 year and longer), another part — a medium-term deposit (up to six months) and a deposit for trading for several days or a week. When starting crypto trading, it is advisable to diversify your investment in a deposit for trading, paying attention not only to the potential of a particular coin, but also to the ways of earning that the cryptocurrency market offers. Experts advise at the initial stages to choose assets from the top 10 rating by capitalization.
Terminology• Order — a trader’s request for a cryptocurrency transaction. Orders are divided into market orders — for purchase (Buy) or sale (Sell), and pending — requests for a transaction at a non-market price, waiting for it to be at the right level. Pending orders include:
⁃ Limit — for sale / purchase at a price higher / lower than the current market price
⁃ Stop loss — orders to limit the loss
⁃ Take Profit — Take Profit Order
• Market maker and market taker are market participants who create and accept orders. The market maker creates a new transaction request, increases the turnover of the exchange and raises the liquidity of the crypto asset, while the receiving market taker takes the asset out of circulation, lowering its liquidity. In this connection, different commissions are introduced on some crypto exchanges for makers and takers.
• Exchange Cup or Order Book — a table with limit orders, which displays the closest sellers and buyers, where sellers’ orders are marked in red, and buyers are marked in green. The columns of the table show the number of cryptocurrencies and the price at which they intend to sell or buy. At the junction of these tables, a spread is formed — the difference in the price of supply and demand. The lower the spread, the more liquid the cryptocurrency. The analysis of the stock market is a leading indicator of the state of the market, since it allows you to predict changes before they happen.
• Long and short positions (Long and Short) — the usual “mode” of trading. In the case of a long position, we buy cheaper and sell more. It is believed that the growth of assets in the market is a long process, therefore, work in this direction is also called long. The second option means a short position, that is, a game for a fall. The market believes that the decline in the value of assets occurs quickly, that is, in a short time. Therefore, this position is called “short.”
• Exchange chart — shows the change in the price of cryptocurrency over time and is the most important tool for technical analysis. Charts display price changes with a line, bar and candlestick.
• Bulls and bears — in the market so-called buyers and sellers. There is an analogy with the nature of animals: buyers always push the price up, creating a demand for something, and it turns out that the price seems to be pushed by horns. In this connection, bulls are optimists, they believe that the prices of the shares they bought will rise, and someday they will sell the asset more expensive than they bought. The bulls in the market are overwhelming (by approximate estimates, up to 80%), long investments are kept on them, and the bull trend means stable growth of stocks and general welfare. Bears, in turn, are sellers who have learned to capitalize on a falling market: they usually try to sell cryptocurrencies faster, often lowering the price of an asset. Concluding a contract for the sale, they fix its value, and then wait until the goods fall in price, close the deal and put the proceeds in their pocket. Bears are interested in a constant reduction in prices and achieve their goal, provoking an increase in supply: open short positions and sell until the price drops to the desired level.
• Technical analysis is a set of tools for market forecasting of prices based on the movement of value in the past. In technical analysis, the same tools can be used for different markets and trading pairs with a slight adjustment of indicators. Also, technical tools are equally successfully used on any timeframes — from a minute to a year.
• Fundamental analysis — this type of analysis is based on the consideration of financial and production market indicators that may affect the price of a traded instrument. The mood of market players, current and growing trends, indicators of production activity — all this information can give an extensive idea of the potential of the investment object in question. The main disadvantage of the fundamental analysis is that the information provided by him is insufficient to predict the movement of prices in some local areas. It is possible to determine a potentially good company that has excellent financial performance and has real prospects, but it will be impossible to determine the moment of entering a short-term profitable trade with a good indicator of risk to profit ratio.
• Pattern — behavioral model / trading setup / market pattern. Patterns are one of the most common methods for analyzing price movements. Each pattern is always based on a certain idea, the simplest and most understandable. There are a lot of trading models, but all of them are derived from the classical model of breakdown or rebound from certain significant price levels.
Basic cryptocurrency trading tools at Bithumb GlobalUsing the example of a centralized cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb Global, we will analyze the main elements that cryptotraders will encounter in the initial stages of trading. When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange, first of all, you need to pay attention to the presence of:
⁃ Convenient ways to deposit and withdraw funds
⁃ Fiat currency support
⁃ High number of trading pairs
⁃ Information on the current state of cryptocurrency rates
⁃ Cryptocurrency Rate Charts
⁃ Technical indicators
⁃ Different levels of user verification
⁃ Built-in cryptocurrency wallet
⁃ 24/7 tech support
On the Bithumb Global main page, a selection of top trading pairs is offered, where cryptocurrency tickers are listed, their price, exchange rate for the last day, daily trading volume and the asset quotes movement chart.
Top trading pairs at Bithumb Global. Source.
If you select a pair from this list, then Bithumb Global will automatically transfer the user to the Base Version of Spot Trading. Spot trading — the terms of the transaction with cryptocurrency, in which payment is made to both parties immediately.
Here the user can get acquainted with the latest price of an asset, the volume of transactions with it, data on transactions and the minimum and maximum prices for the last day.
Basic Version of Spot Trading on Bithumb Global. Source.
You can select another trading pair in the top menu by hovering over the corresponding button, but the easiest way is to find the desired pair through the search. At the same time, the Professional Version of Spot Trading opens up a wider set of tools for the user, which will be discussed later.
Trading Tools Professional Version Bithumb GlobalOn the Professional Version, users can use price charts in the form of Candles, which look like a series of vertical lines and display price changes, where the upper point shows the maximum that the price has reached and the lower one — the minimum. If the closing price is lower than the opening, then the candle will be painted red or black, and if higher, then green or white. Knowing the direction of the price movement (body color of the candle), we can say exactly where the closing and opening prices are.
Price chart in the form of Candles at Bithumb Global. Source.
Also in this version of Spot Trading, a price chart is available to users in the form of a Glass, where sellers ‘bids are marked in red and buyers’ bids are marked in green. The analysis of the stock market is a leading indicator of the state of the market, since it allows you to predict changes before they happen. If, for example, a large congestion of sales requests at the upper price limit can be noted, then as soon as the market reaches this limit, a recession will provoke, triggered by a large number of sales.
Price chart in the form of a Glass on Bithumb Global. Source.
Price charts also have different timeframes — from 1 minute to 1 week, which allows you to conduct a more in-depth analysis of the movement of quotes of the selected asset.
Bithumb Global price chart timeframes. Source.
Also in this version of Bithumb Global, various Indicators are available to traders. In total, the cryptocurrency exchange provides about 80 different indicators that will help in the technical analysis of the movement of crypto asset quotes.
Let’s analyze the main indicators available on Bithumb Global:
• Volume — allows you to track the number of transactions completed by traders over a specific time interval. Green and red bars are indicators of the volume of transactions: red signals a decrease in volume, green — its growth. By analyzing the volume of transactions against the background of the price movement chart, you can confirm the strength of the trend or reveal its weakness and predict a price reversal. If prices rise and trading volume rises, we observe a bullish trend. An increase in trading volume in the event of a decline in prices indicates a bearish trend.
• Moving Average (MA) is just as popular a tool as volume is. The indicator function analyzes the average prices for the selected time interval, which gives a relative idea of the general price trends. If the actual price of cryptocurrency for a long time keeps above the moving average, we can assume that it will continue to grow. Accordingly, a fall below MA is a signal to lower the price of an asset. For more accurate forecasts, it is advisable to use several moving averages based on different time intervals. Moreover, in case of disagreement, it is customary to consider the value of the average based on a longer period of time. If the signals from several moving averages coincide, we can talk about a fairly accurate forecast.
• MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) — having trained on one moving average, we will move on to a comprehensive analysis of this indicator. The MACD tool analyzes the convergence and divergence of three moving averages and can signal the beginning of a new trend. MACD also works well on different timeframes and is a fairly simple and popular indicator of technical analysis.
• Zig Zag is an auxiliary indicator that analyzes the highest and lowest points of the cryptocurrency exchange rate and allows you to determine the correct entry points into the market. The plus of the indicator is that it eliminates the noise that can distort the forecast of the trend behavior. Minor fluctuations are simply not taken into account: lines connect the highest and lowest points of the price chart directly. The zigzag shows global market movements, but at the same time it only captures these changes in the past, without giving forecasts on the price behavior in the future.
• Relative Strength Index (RSI) — shows the greatest efficiency in a sideways trend. With active course dynamics, RSI may produce incorrect data. Such indicators of technical analysis are called oscillators, and they must be used with caution. The indicator’s algorithms analyze price changes and allow you to evaluate the oversold or overbought status of an asset and, therefore, predict the occurrence of a bull or bear trend.
• CCI (Commodity Channel Index) — The CCI or Commodity Channel Index, as well as the Relative Strength Index (RSI), helps evaluate overbought or oversold assets. This chart with values from minus 100 to plus 100 is displayed under the current price chart and can be applied on any timeframes. A CCI of more than a hundred means that the asset is overbought, and the price is about to fall, and on the contrary, a CCI below minus one hundred indicates the oversoldness of the asset and the likely increase in its price. This tool also refers to oscillators and is used during a lateral trend when there is no clear idea of how the price will behave in the near future.
• ADC and DI — the index of the average direction and direction of movement, signals a change in trend. It looks like three lines on the chart: red — bears, green — bulls, blue (there may be other colors on different platforms) — the strength of the trend. This indicator is fairly reliable on four-hour and day frames. If the trend strength line is within 10−20 points, this indicates that the trend is gaining strength, but if the indicators reach 60−80 points, you should wait for the trend correction. The green and red lines will show who sets the market mood — bulls or bears. If the green line crosses the red line, the trend becomes bullish, and vice versa.
Indicators at Bithumb Global. Source.
Another useful tool available on the Professional Version of Bithumb Global is Trend Lines. It allows you to demonstrate in which direction the price of an asset is moving. The Dow theory, which is the basis of all technical analysis, suggests that no matter how the price behaves, it will always be in a particular trend. If the price behaves relatively evenly and stays in the same range without showing either growth or decline, such a trend is called a side or flat trend.
A growing (“bullish”) trend is characterized by the appearance of a series of ascending highs, with each new peak must be higher than the previous one. Accordingly, the “bearish” downtrend shows points of failure (price low), each subsequent of which will be lower than the previous one.
A trend line can be built on two points of a minimum or maximum, and a third confirming one is mandatory. The more points form a trend line, the more confident and stable the trend itself. The construction points should not be too close to each other in the time frame, otherwise the direction of the trend will not be completely correct. Please note that the uptrend line is plotted below the chart, and the downtrend is above it. The slope on the trend line should also be taken into account — its constancy indicates the stability of the trend. The change in the angle of the trend line is called the acceleration or deceleration of the price movement. The larger the angle, the faster the trend.
A line through price lows is called a support line. As soon as the price reaches it, it finds market support there and, pushing off, again strives upward. The line connecting price highs is called the resistance line.This is the level above which the value of the asset has not yet risen. If the price breaks the support or resistance line, this is a clear signal for a trend violation and a change in trading tactics.
Trendlines at Bithumb Global. Source.
FinallyThe above are the basic trading tools available to traders of the Professional Version of the Bithumb Global crypto-exchange. They will help you figure out how to properly analyze the key metrics of cryptocurrency assets so that you can build the most advanced trading strategy. However, this is not the whole range of tools available to Bithumb Global traders. Follow DeCenter materials to learn about the intricacies of cryptocurrency trading on the advanced cryptocurrency exchange.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel
submitted by 58CoinExchange to u/58CoinExchange [link] [comments]
What are the effects of the third Bitcoin halving?
How to view the relationship between mining pools and exchanges?
Is the contract a road of no return?
What is the future trend of digital currency?
Q1: What does 58COIN expect from this Bitcoin halving?
Xiao Bei: On the macro level, reduction in the bitcoin production shows a more stable signal to the market. May 12th is the third halving in bitcoin’s history, before it, however, the daily production plunged from 1800 to 900, a reduction of around 30,000 bitcoins in a month. The selling pressure reduced significantly, which leaves the root impact on the gradual stability of the market.
The reduction not only brought us a bull market with a sustainable and long-lasting effect but greater opportunities as well. As an exchange, it should better improve itself and render stable and quality products to users. Currently, 58COIN’s mining pool ranks the top 5 in the world. After the reduction, based on the principle of survival of the fittest, the superior resources will be allocated to a larger and more stable mining farm, and the steady recovery of computing power is also anticipating.
Q2: As an exchange, why does 58COIN occupy more than 10% of the overall bitcoin’s computing power?
Xiao Bei: At present, our computing power share is about 7.8%, ranking among the top five in the world. Our recent goal is to have a stable computing power share of more than 10%.
The mining pool provides the main non-trading BTC source for the exchange, increases the supply of BTCs on the market, and injects liquidity into the market. The top ten exchanges are expected to receive more than 70% of the bitcoin in the mining pool, so all major exchanges have begun to layout the mining pool to compete for BTC.
58COIN has reorganized the layout and started the operation of the new mining pool (58COIN& 1THash) in 2019. We have a mature operation team with more than 6 years’ experience, and hope to better link the upstream and downstream industries in the next stage. This is also an important step in the strategic development of high-quality exchanges.
Q3: For an exchange, liquidity and redemption abilities are the absolute reflection of the user's sense of security. How does 58COIN ensure these two abilities that users care most?
Xiao Bei: In terms of liquidity, first of all, our registered users have exceeded 3 million, which provides sufficient trading liquidity and depth. Secondly, our matching transaction service with constantly upgraded technology and algorithm ensures that each matchmaking time is in the microsecond level, and easily achieve system 10,000-level throughput performance.
Concerning the redemption ability, non-trading digital assets held by the exchange serves as the foundation. The advantages of 58COIN's mining pool have accumulated abundant platform reserves for us. As of now, our risk reserve has exceeded 3.6 billion yuan.
Besides, the Exchange integrates account opening, transaction matching, and liquidation, and plays an important role in the secondary market. Most exchanges lack a high-quality intelligent risk control system, a comprehensive anti-money laundering mechanism, and insufficient open and transparent information disclosure and supervision. There may be acts of forgery of trading volume, joint price manipulation with the project party, and other actions that harm the interests of investors. If the liquidity itself is not good enough, the situation mentioned above is more likely to occur.
Q4: Which section does 58COIN values most? Contract Trading or Spot Transactions? What is the biggest advantage of trading contracts on 58COIN?
Xiao Bei: Both spot and contract boast their own advantages, separately lie in the exchange value through hoarded coins, and flexible use of fluctuations. 58COIN as the main contract exchange, contract trading is definitely our focus. In terms of spot, it is mainly based on mainstream currencies.
Compared with spot trading, the two-direction trading mechanism is more flexible. Also, leverage can increase the utilization rate of funds and amplify the profit, which is suitable for users with fewer funds to trade.
The biggest advantage of contract transactions, in addition to the just mentioned abundant platform reserves, complete risk control and huge user base, there are several points related to the user's vital interests:
It is worth mentioning that in terms of wallet, we implement multi-level and multi-dimensional security risk control strategies such as hot and cold wallet isolation, multi-signature authorization, and regularly change of hot wallet addresses. Meanwhile, a manual verification process was added to ensure the safety of the assets. Since its establishment, there has never been any wallet accident, wallet stolen, or the loss of coin incidents.
Q5: In the contract transaction, what advice does 58COIN give to novice users?
Xiao Bei: Firstly, please remind that contract is not a devil, it is just a tool. What we should do is to make good use of the tool to make profits.
Secondly, the purpose of the investment is to withdraw, and suggestions are shown below:
1. Invest with the spare funds at hand;
2. In the spot transaction, hoard coins in the bear market and exchange in the bull market, do not follow the trend of buying in the bull market;
3. In the contract, set up operation points and positions, and perform secondary operations according to market conditions. (Do not be greedy)
4. Make a risk response plan during the investment process, such as a sufficient margin, value preservation plan, etc.
Finally, we must keep in mind: when doing spot transactions, choose assets with good liquidity in a way to get away from manipulation projects, risky exchanges, etc.
58COIN provides detailed descriptions for each business line, novice users should read them carefully before using. Besides, each contract trading page is designed with a calculator to help provide trading references to users before investment.
Q6: What are the new plans of 58COIN?
Xiao Bei: First of all, we will remain a sophisticated attitude in technology, risk control, and product experience, offering a stronger guarantee for users' transactions; second, we will further improve the ecological layout of 58COIN, from increasing investment in mining pools, gradually optimizing the hot and cold wallet system, enabling entities, focusing on community construction, etc., with better technical upgrades and preparations, to ensure that the entire 58COIN ecology can better link the upstream and downstream industries, providing our users with a more stable ecological background; We will launch some online activities in the near future, covering basic knowledge, candlestick chart learning, and industry analysis. We look forward to making joint efforts with our users in learning and making progress.
Q7: What does 58COIN want to say about the future cryptocurrency market?
Xiao Bei: The real big bonus in the cryptocurrency market has not yet been released, and Bitcoin has more imagination space than gold in the future. The cryptocurrency market is stepping toward a diversified, professional, and tangible direction, requiring more high-quality industries participation and landing. Though it is currently the fastest-growing field, financial attributes should not be the only factor entitled to cryptocurrencies, the future market should be more integrated and serve the real economy, such as the Internet of Things, financial systems, and personal privacy.
For more details, please log in to www.58ex.com or download our app: https://wap.58ex.com/?locale=en.
Bitcoincharts is the world's leading provider for financial and technical data related to the Bitcoin network. It provides news, markets, price charts and more. Follow the Bitcoin price live with the interactive, real-time chart and read our expert articles on the latest BTC news, forecast and technical analysis. The bottom chart is the orders themselves, the top chart is cumulative. Here’s the bitcoin depth chart from GDAX at 1:16pm today, which is a bit more routine. This is a snapshot of the state of the market at a particular moment: 1316 UTC on 28 January 2018. Bitcoincharts provides real-time USD price data of the BitStamp exchange including charts, orderbook and more. Buy, sell and margin trade Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) in exchange with EUR, USD, CAD, GBP, and JPY. Leveraged trading on US based Bitcoin and Ethereum exchange.
[index]          
Visualizing the weight of money between buyers and sellers and how big their orders are Significant Buy / Sell Walls: Bitcoin: Buy Wall at $2,300.00 Ethereum: Sell Wall at $190.00 Litecoin: Buy ... BTC, ETH, ZIL, XTZ, ADA, LINK and more! Let's take a live look at the crypto charts. Join the Node Insiders! Trading Bot Status, Trending Names, Alerts, Training videos and more! Tools made by ... Bitcoin Wisdom Depth Chart - Play in slow motion to understand how the numbers change. ... market depth charts on poloniex exchange - Duration: 2:56. Paul Hardingham 70,841 views. This bitcoin chart could change everything (critical level on BTC). In this video we explain the important of a key level on the higher timeframe chart of bitcoin and we focus on the likely wave ... Binance Depth Chart EXPLAINED ... How to Manipulate the Crypto Market - Duration: 5:15. Crypto Tips 3,305 views. ... 9:32. Reading Depth Charts - Beginner - Duration: 3:07. Jack Plus Jill 25,767 ...